Adoption of the Herefordshire Minerals & Waste Local Plan
To recommend to Council that the Herefordshire
Minerals and Waste Local Plan ('the MWLP') be adopted.
Decision type: Budget and policy framework
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 05/09/2023
Decision due: 8 March 2024 by Council
Considered on: 25 January 2024 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet member environment
Lead director: Corporate Director – Economy & Environment
Department: Economy and Environment
Contact: Victoria Eaton, Senior planning officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01432 260146.
The plan-making process (which is governed by
legislation) has involved extensive engagement with local people,
interest groups and statutory agencies.
During the preparation of the MWLP there have been several periods of statutory public consultation, as follows:
- Issues and options, August - October 2017
- Draft MWLP, January - March 2019
- Publication Draft MWLP, April - May 2021
- Examination in public hearing sessions, November 2022
- MWLP Main Modifications, June - August 2023.
Details of any declarations of interest: None
- Adoption of the Herefordshire Minerals & Waste Local Plan