Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - Autism provision and nurture hubs
It was requested that further detail be presented to a the scrutiny committee on the increasing provision offered for children with autism.
The report will focus on:
· Details of the service and preparations for changes coming from Central Government;
· Challenges going forward with upcoming guidance from Government;
· Challenges facing SEND more broadly;
· The potential risks of an Ofsted inspection on SEND and how prepared the service is for that.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 09/05/2022
Decision due: 17 May 2022 by Children and Young People Scrutiny Committee
Lead director: Corporate Director - Children & Young People
Department: Children and Young People
Contact: Les Knight, Head of Additional Needs, Childrens Wellbeing Email: email@example.com Tel: 01432 261724.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities - Autism provision and nurture hubs