Q4 Budget & Performance Report
To review performance for Quarter 4 2020/21 and the final budget outturn for the year.
To provide assurance that progress has being made towards achievement of the agreed revenue budget and service delivery targets, and that the reasons for major variances or potential under-performance are understood and are being addressed to the cabinet’s satisfaction.
The final 2020/21 outturn is a £38k overspend.
The proportion of performance measures showing an improvement, or remaining the same compared to the same period last year is 70%; this is an improvement on the same period last year. At the end of the quarter, 72% of actions from the delivery plan are identified as complete or had progressed within planned timescales.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/03/2021
Decision due: 3 June 2021 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet member finance and corporate services
Lead director: Assistant director Corporate Support
Department: Corporate Support Centre
Contact: Paul Harris, Head of Corporate Performance Email: Paul.Harris1@herefordshire.gov.uk Tel: 01432 383675.
- 03/06/2021 - Q4 Budget & Performance Report
- 03/06/2021 - Cabinet Q4 Budget & Performance Report 03/06/2021
- Restricted enclosure
- Appendix A - Revenue Budget Outturn PDF 304 KB
- Appendix B - Capital Budget Outturn PDF 463 KB
- Appendix C - Treasury Management PDF 293 KB
- Appendix D - debt write-offs PDF 102 KB
- Appendix E - savings PDF 221 KB
- Appendix F - Delivery Plan Dashboards PDF 243 KB
- Appendix G - Performance monitoring 2021/22 PDF 496 KB
- Appendix H - COVID-19 Risk Register PDF 115 KB