Planning and regulatory committee
Purpose of committee
The committee comprises 15 councillors, one of whom will be appointed by Council to
be the standing chairman of the licensing sub-committee. The committee determines applications for planning and listed building consents which are not decided by an officer; and its licensing sub-committee fulfils the council’s licensing duties not undertaken by an officer.
The committee may establish one or more sub-committees consisting of three members of the planning and regulatory committee to fulfil functions delegated to the licensing sub-committee.
- Councillor Paul Andrews
- Councillor Polly Andrews
- Councillor Dave Boulter
- Councillor Sebastian Bowen
- Councillor Clare Davies
- Councillor Elizabeth Foxton
- Councillor John Hardwick
- Councillor Terry James (Chairperson)
- Councillor Tony Johnson
- Councillor Mark Millmore
- Councillor Jeremy Milln
- Councillor Felicity Norman
- Councillor Ann-Marie Probert
- Councillor Paul Rone (Vice-Chairperson)
- Councillor Yolande Watson
Support officer: Matthew Evans, Democratic Services Officer.