Grant for Buchanan Trust
• Buchanan Trust oversees an estate
nearing 700 acres which is
made up of tenanted farms and cottages.
• The trust is seeking to provide more affordable housing for veterans.
• Planning was achieved 1st November 2017 for 5 additional
• The trust has secured some funding through the Almshouse
Consortium but requires further funding has approach
• The units will be allocated to ex-Service personnel at risk of
homelessness in Herefordshire.
• The trust receives a number of referrals from Royal British Legion,
Local Authority and the National Centre for Trauma and Walking
with the Wounded
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 18/03/2020
Decision due: 12 March 2020 by Director of Economy and Place
Contact: Richard Gabb, Programme director housing and growth Email: email@example.com Tel: 01432261902.
- 18/03/2020 - Grant for Buchanan Trust