Sale of land adjacent to Traveller’s Rest, Stretton Sugwas
Decision Maker: Acting Assistant Director for Technical Services
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
1. 32 sqm approx. surplus land from road
improvements in 2008.
2. The land is not registered as highways land.
3. The adjoining owner has been in possession and has occupied and maintained the land for over 10 years.
4. Herefordshire Council has never maintained the land.
5. The adjoining owner wishes to incorporate the land in an affordable housing scheme.
6. Selling the land for a nominal price is less costly to the Council than dealing with the Land Registry over a claim.
Contact: Chris Jenner, Acting Assistant Director for Technical Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01432261941.
Publication date: 16/03/2020
Date of decision: 05/03/2020