Purchase Project Management resource business case development stage for the procurement of a new CRM system
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, the current
system used by the customer services team was implemented in 2011.
It is no longer supported by the supplier and it is no longer
possible to develop it to meet our changed and further changing
A project has been established to implement a replacement solution which allows customers to log and monitor calls and requests both in person, by phone and on the council’s website for themselves and, where appropriate, on behalf of others. The solution will:
- give the customer a consistent, quality experience regardless of the channel
- allow in-house development which will easily respond to changing demands
- provide a combined view of the customer across the council’s departments and services – a ‘golden’ record
- enable monitoring and management of the contacts received from start to completion
- will enable the analysis of trends and demand so that the council can be proactive in offering services and be more timely in their delivery.
It is therefore necessary to develop the Business Case for the replacement system and Hoople will support us in delivering this.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: For Determination
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/07/2021
Decision due: 15 July 2021 by Acting director of adults and communities
Contact: Paul Smith, Acting Director for Adults and Communities Email: Paul.Smith@herefordshire.gov.uk Tel: 01432 261693.