Capital programme 2019/20 onwards and Capital Strategy
To recommend to Council for approval the capital investment budget and capital strategy for
Appendix 3 provides details of the proposed additions to the existing capital programme that
have been identified and the impact of approving these additions.
In line with CIPFA requirements a capital strategy has been written to reflect future direction
for capital investment, the strategy is included at appendix 4 and in line with the guidelines
requires Council approval.
Decision type: Budget and policy framework
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 10/12/2018
Decision due: 31 January 2019 by Cabinet
Considered on: 31 January 2019 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet member corporate strategy and budget
Lead director: Chief executive
Department: Corporate Support Centre
Contact: Karen Morris, Strategic Capital Finance Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31/01/2019 - Cabinet Capital programme 2019/20 onwards and Capital Strategy 31/01/2019
- Capital programme 2019/20 onwards and Capital Strategy PDF 152 KB
- Appendix 1 - Proposed capital investment additions from 19/20 PDF 64 KB
- Appendix 2 - Current status of approved capital programme PDF 114 KB
- Appendix 3 - Total proposed capital programme PDF 88 KB
- Appendix 4 - Proposed Capital Strategy PDF 172 KB