South wye transport package active travel measures - public consultation
To agree the scope of the South Wye Transport Package active travel measures and approve commencement of public consultation to inform design and delivery of the scheme.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 26/08/2016
Decision due: 26 August 2016 by Cabinet member infrastructure
Lead member: Cabinet member infrastructure
Lead director: Richard Ball
Contact: Mairead Lane, Acting Assistant Director for Highways and Transport / Head of Infrastructure Delivery Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01432 260944.
- 2016.17.INF.011 R South Wye Transport Package active travel measures 26Aug16 PDF 317 KB
- Appendix A - Exhibition Panels Part 1 of 3 PDF 2 MB
- Appendix A - Exhibition Panels Part 2 of 3 PDF 8 MB
- Appendix A - Exhibition Panels Part 3 of 3 PDF 13 MB
- Appendix B - Consultation Brochure PDF 8 MB
- Appendix C - Consultation Questionnaire PDF 194 KB