Application for a variation of a premises licence in respect of: 'MRH Ledbury, The Homend, Ledbury. HR8 1BS'- Licensing Act 2003
To consider an application for a variation of a premises licence in respect of ‘MRH Ledbury, The Homend, Ledbury. HR8 1BS’.
Members of the licensing sub committee of the council’s planning and regulatory committee considered the above application, full details of which appeared before the Members in their agenda and the background papers.
Prior to making their decision the members heard from Emma Bowell, technical licensing officer; Leah Wilson, trading standards officer, DS Duncan Reynold, West Mercia Police and Robert Botkai, the applicant’s agent.
Trading standards, the police and the applicant’s agent reported that during conversations which were held outside of the meeting room, agreement had been reached as to the modified conditions for the premises licence meaning that both trading standards and the police were, in effect, willing to withdraw their representations.
The sub committee’s decision is to grant the variation to the licence with the modified conditions as agreed.
The committee had taken into account the representations and that it was necessary for a committee meeting to be convened. The sub-committee noted that it was unfortunate that these conditions had not been agreed prior to the commencement of the sub-committee as this had necessitated in a meeting being convened.
- MRH Committe Report 04.03.19, item 13. PDF 109 KB
- Replacement Appendix 1 - Application for a variation of a premises licence, item 13. PDF 6 MB
- Replacement Appendix 2 - Current premises licence, item 13. PDF 83 KB
- Replacement Appendix 3 - West Mercia Police Representation, item 13. PDF 40 KB
- Replacement Appendix 4 - Trading Standards Representation, item 13. PDF 68 KB
- Replacement Appendix 5 - Police current position, item 13. PDF 114 KB
- Appendix 1 - Application for a variation of a premises licence, item 13. PDF 492 KB
- Appendix 2 - Current Premises Licence, item 13. PDF 113 KB
- Appendix 3 - West Mercia Police Objection, item 13. PDF 33 KB
- Appendix 4 - Environmental Protection Objection, item 13. PDF 72 KB
- Appendix 5 - Agreed additional West Mercia Police Conditions, item 13. PDF 37 KB
- Supplement 5 - Information from applicant, item 13. PDF 786 KB