Decision details

The acceptance of a grant offer to assist in the serving of an Urgent Works Notice on Knoll Cottage Bircher

Decision Maker: Service Director – Environment , Highways, & Waste

Decision status: Recommendations Approved

Is Key decision?: No

Is subject to call in?: No

Purpose:

To accept the grant offer from Historic England in respect of underwriting the cost of serving an Urgent Works Notice at Knoll Cottage. The grant award is for £16,480 which is 80% of the cost of the works at £21,050 (excl VAT). The remaining 20% is £4210 (excl VAT) to be paid by Herefordshire Council.

Contact: Mark Averill, Interim Service Director Environment, Highways and Waste Email: mark.averill@herefordshire.gov.uk Tel: 01432 260944.

Publication date: 23/06/2022

Date of decision: 21/06/2022

Accompanying Documents: