Variation to Framework Partnership between the council and Herefordshire and Worcestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) relating to the commissioning of health and social care services in connection with the Better Care Fund.
Decision Maker: Acting director of adults and communities
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
As part of the annual review of budgets and
commissioning plans the partners have agreed a revised financial
plan for the financial year 2021/22.
The Partners acknowledge agree and confirm that they waive the requirements of clause 33 (Variation) in respect of the variations set out in this Deed and further acknowledge, agree and confirm that the Partnership Agreement shall be amended as follows:
1) The Partners have agreed to vary Schedule 1 (Financial Contributions and Financial Governance) to the Partnership Agreement as set out in Schedule 4 (Other Amendments).
2) The Partners have agreed to amend Schedule 3 (Scheme Template & Schedules) to the Partnership Agreement to reflect the revised financial plan as set out in Schedule 4 (Other Amendments).
3) The Partners have reviewed the financial arrangements contained in the Partnership Agreement and have agreed to revise Schedule 4 (Risk Share and Overspends) to the Partnership Agreement to reflect the revised financial plan as set out in Schedule 4 (Other Amendments);
4) The Partners have reviewed the performance management arrangements and have agreed to revise Schedule 6 (Performance Arrangements) to reflect the revised governance structures for joint commissioning as set out in Schedule 4 (Other Amendments);
5) The partners have reviewed the detailed financial plan and have agreed to add to the Partnership Agreement Schedule 11 (Financial Plan)
A partnership arrangement under section 75 (s75) of the NHS Act 2006 enables partners to commission integrated health and social care services to better meet the needs of service users than if the partners were operating independently. Section 75 agreements provide a contractual framework for the use of pooled funds between the council and CCG, to enable services to be delivered and commissioned co-dependently.
The s75 agreement is a national requirement of the Better Care Fund, set by NHS England under the NHS Act 2006.
Contact: Paul Smith, Acting Director for Adults and Communities Email: Paul.Smith@herefordshire.gov.uk Tel: 01432 261693.
Publication date: 16/09/2021
Date of decision: 13/09/2021