The Executive or Cabinet of Herefordshire Council consists of a Leader and Deputy Leader and six other Cabinet Members each with their own individual programme area responsibilities.
Click on the portfolio titles below to see details of the services covered and the current portfolio holder:
- Corporate Strategy and Budget
- Children and Families
- Commissioning, Procurement and Assets
- Environment and Economy
- Finance, Corporate Services and Planning
- Health and Adult Wellbeing
- Housing, Regulatory Services and Community Safety
- Infrastructure and Transport
Click here to see a complete list of portfolio responsibilities in a single document.