Sale of land adjacent to Traveller’s Rest, Stretton Sugwas
1. 32 sqm approx. surplus land from road
improvements in 2008.
2. The land is not registered as highways land.
3. The adjoining owner has been in possession and has occupied and maintained the land for over 10 years.
4. Herefordshire Council has never maintained the land.
5. The adjoining owner wishes to incorporate the land in an affordable housing scheme.
6. Selling the land for a nominal price is less costly to the Council than dealing with the Land Registry over a claim.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 16/03/2020
Decision due: 5 March 2020 by Acting Assistant Director for Technical Services
Contact: Chris Jenner, Acting Assistant Director for Technical Services Email: email@example.com Tel: 01432261941.