Public realm service annual plan 2019/20
To confirm the annual plan 2019/20 for the public realm services contract with Balfour Beatty Living Places.
The annual plan has been formed by Balfour Beatty Living Places (BBLP) based on instruction by the council to ensure that it meets the council’s objectives for the public realm (highways and related services) within the assigned budgets. The service manager’s acceptance of the annual plan has ensured that the annual plan complies with the terms of the public realm services contract. Cabinet member approval of the plan provides final confirmation of this acceptance and in doing so ensures that the plan provides a sound basis for performance and contract management during the forthcoming financial year. The council has confirmed that the necessary contractual requirements have been complied with in regard to the annual plan.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure and strategic nature / impact on communities;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/01/2019
Decision due: 14 March 2019 by Cabinet member transport and regulatory services
Lead member: Cabinet member transport and regulatory services
Lead director: Acting Assistant Director for Highways and Transport
Department: Economy and Place
Contact: Laura Lloyd, Commercial and contract manager Email: Laura.Lloyd@herefordshire.gov.uk Tel: 07792 880055.
- 14/03/2019 - Public realm service annual plan 2019/20
- Public realm service annual plan 2019/20, main report PDF 153 KB
- Appendix 1 for Public realm service annual plan 2019/20 PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 2 for Public realm service annual plan 2019/20 PDF 2 MB
- Appendix 3 for Public realm service annual plan 2019/20 PDF 663 KB
- Appendix 4 for Public realm service annual plan 2019/20 PDF 299 KB