Acceptance of Sustainable Energy in Public Buildings (SEPuBu) variation to funding agreement (project extension) from Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG)
Decision Maker: Assistant Director for Regulatory, Environment and Waste Services
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
- The Assistant Director for Regulation,
Environment & Waste Services is authorised to accept the ERDF
funding and to implement the project in accordance with the
original bid and subsequent project change request for a 3 year
- Herefordshire Council have agreed to continue to act as accountable body and lead partner for the sustainable energy in public buildings project for the Marches LEP area up to 31 May 2023.
- This project will support energy efficiency refurbishments and renewable installations across Herefordshire and the wider Marches region public buildings as well as supporting the delivery of their carbon reduction and climate change strategies.
- The original project supported installations in 17 public buildings and is estimated to have delivered annual energy and greenhouse gas savings of 1.15Gwh and 357 tonnes across the Marches against targets of 1.00Gwh and 328 tonnes CO2 equivalent respectively.
- In Herefordshire annual reductions of 0.2 GWh and 60 tonnes CO2e are estimated to have been achieved across 6 buildings from a mixture of solar PV and LED lighting and control installations.
Contact: Marc Willimont, Acting Assistant Director for Regulatory, Environment and Waste Services Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01432261986.
Publication date: 09/09/2020
Date of decision: 09/09/2020