Grant for Buchanan Trust
Decision Maker: Director of Economy and Place
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
• Buchanan Trust oversees an estate
nearing 700 acres which is
made up of tenanted farms and cottages.
• The trust is seeking to provide more affordable housing for veterans.
• Planning was achieved 1st November 2017 for 5 additional
• The trust has secured some funding through the Almshouse
Consortium but requires further funding has approach
• The units will be allocated to ex-Service personnel at risk of
homelessness in Herefordshire.
• The trust receives a number of referrals from Royal British Legion,
Local Authority and the National Centre for Trauma and Walking
with the Wounded
Contact: Richard Gabb, Programme director housing and growth Email: email@example.com Tel: 01432261902.
Publication date: 18/03/2020
Date of decision: 12/03/2020