Quarter 1 2019/20 corporate budget and performance report
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To review performance for quarter 1 2019/20 and the budget outturn.
To provide assurance that progress is being made towards achievement of the agreed revenue budget and service delivery targets, and that the reasons for major variances or potential under-performance are understood and are being addressed to the Cabinet’s satisfaction.
(a) Performance and financial outturn for quarter 1 2019/20, as set out in appendices A - G, were reviewed and the Cabinet did not identify any additional actions to be considered to achieve future improvement;
Alternative options considered:
1. Cabinet may: choose to review financial and operational performance more or less frequently; or request alternative actions to address any identified areas of under-performance, including referral to the relevant scrutiny committee.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Paul Harris, Head of Corporate Performance Email: Paul.Harris1@herefordshire.gov.uk Tel: 01432 383675.
Report author: Paul Harris
Publication date: 25/07/2019
Date of decision: 25/07/2019
Decided at meeting: 25/07/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 01/08/2019
- Quarter 1 2019/20 corporate budget and performance report PDF 249 KB
- Appendix 1 - revenue forecast PDF 493 KB
- Appendix 2 - capital outturn PDF 520 KB
- Appendix 3 - treasury management forecast PDF 256 KB
- Appendix 4 - savings performance reports PDF 153 KB
- Appendix 5 - corporate plan performance metrics PDF 231 KB
- Appendix 6 - corporate risk register PDF 295 KB
- Appendix 7 - scorecards PDF 682 KB